Perform a successful operation and you earn money - make a mistake, and you set off an alarm! Cavity Sam's got butterflies in the stomach, spare ribs and writer's cramps! Remove these with the tweezers, but don't get caught by the buzzer. One or more players. Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included).
- Brand new operation silly skill game features bells, burps, barks and more
- Grab your tweezers and "operate"; press cavity Sam's nose to find out if your operation was a success
- This game is updated with fun sound FX, squishy and slippery ailments and a convenient clipboard and storage tray to keep everything together
- Features two skill levels
- There is a success button on the patient's nose. Rather than cards or money, the game now prompts players on which part to remove next.